Saturday, June 23, 2012

Patience

Patience; defined as the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance or anger in a negative way.

Yeah, ok?!?  My mom always says, that when God was passing out patience, she couldn't really stand to wait around too long. I have to say that the same goes for me.  I don't have a patient bone in my body.  However, today makes day 18 in the hospital, and slowly but surely, I am forced to face my affliction.  I am here with my thoughts and emotions, and have no choice but to deal with them head on at this point.  As trying as its been- dealing with the unknowns, I'm doing ok I think.  What choice do I have? This experience is not going to break me- that I am sure of.  I will learn from this situation. There is always room for growth, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment